"Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love."-Nelson Rockefeller

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to do a quick update.
My nana is actually doing a lot better.. No she'll never be the same, but at least she's up and walking a little more now!
What I'm really excited to tell y'all is that I'm including another branch of brain disorders into my platform!
In my city of Sylacauga, we have a lot of people that are not only touched by Alzheimer's, but they also know of someone that has down-syndrome or autism.
Recently I have partnered with Police Chief Chris Carden with they Sylacauga Police department for a program called Project Lifesaver. It is a tracker bracelet that will help people who wander be found a whole lot quicker! I'll have more info on this later.
I can't wait!!
talk to y'all later!
Makenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment